Wednesday 15 June 2011

On stranger tides

Hola readers :) Just got home from the cinema with my brother and his friend. He use to go to my old school so I knew him from before but lets not get into that :S haha. Anyways, we watched the new Pirates of the Caribbean and to be honest, I didn't really like it thaaaaaaaat much. It was deffo not as good as the others and oh my the first one is just brilliant. As I said before, Pretty Little Liars came out today so I am going to watch the new episode now :P Later I will blog a bit more and show the dress I wore today and my new bathing suite that has actually already been used :) Now, time for Pretty Little Liars and a facial.
Kiss kiss <3



1 comment:

  1. Really? i heard both things about the movie. i heard it was good and that is was bad. Might watch it sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete