Monday 13 June 2011

Hiking is just not my thing

Heeya :) Today has been the most useless and unnecessary day in my entire life and tomorrow may get even worse. All the grades have been set, there is no more work to be done, why the hell am I still going to school? We had a hiking day with the class today. It was so boring, we walked around the same old forest for four hours and poor Julia was wearing ballerina shoes... It was horrible... I don't even want to know what is going to happen tomorrow. Thank goodness school ends on Wednesday :D One good thing happened today however, I bumped into a really good friend of mine, Emil that I haven't spoken to in forever. Haha, we had some catching up to do. It was nice :)
The oldest picture ever of Emil and I haha... wow we have changed :P

1 comment:

  1. U both look kinda funny.*gasp!* U're givin the osum face!!! LLLOLLLZZZZ... XD

    ReplyDelete