Sunday 26 June 2011

Pretty in pink

I have been busy all day. I have literally not had a free breath to take. I woke up around 12.30 (I have holiday) and I just kinda chilled around the house for a bit then at one, I went to this playground cause my friend's son Max had a birthday party, I came late however 'cause I wasn't sure on where exactly it was hihi. Then around three or four, my friend Nick came over and we took a walk down to the beach. I didn't have my swimming stuff with me so I swam in my BRAND NEW shorts and my bra. LOL... Directly after that when I got home, I had about ten minutes to eat and change cause then I had to go play tennis. I injured my finger and my ear :( My ear doesn't hurt anymore though but my finger is taped :/ when I got home, I showered and got dressed and went over to Jessica's and watch the world's saddest movie "My Sister's Keeper". It wasn't the first time I saw it but I love it and I cry just as much everytime. Now I am at home, about to go to bed 'cause tomorrow is the first day of my new job :) have to wake up early- not my thing but we'll see how that works out hehe <3


2 comments: