Thursday 23 June 2011

This might come a bit as a shock


Anonymous said...
what two schools are you choosing between 4 next year? 
 Yeaaah, just like the title says, this might shock ya'll but the truth is... I am moving to Kenya haha ;) No joke. My reason for this is because there is a boarding school there and it just seems perfect. The only thing I am worried about is that the school is mostly  taught in Swedish and I have never been to a Swedish school before but my brother went there and he said that it really isn't that bad and that I'll get use to it. Haha, you probably think I am crazy but I think it sounds pretty awesome :D But to answer your question a little more, my other choice was another boarding school here in Sweden called Grenna which I would do in the IB program but NOOOO thank you :D LOL ;)

Anonymous said...
did u lke ur bording skool 
I had no problem with living as a boarding student and I got a couple of friends and stuff there but I just didn't like the school. Other personal things included in the list of reasons why I didn't like it.


1 comment:

  1. Wow you are so pretty. I bet you get guys all the time. Omg so beautiful and kenya? hehe

    ReplyDelete