Friday 3 June 2011

Weirdest dream ever

Ok, I just have to write about my dream last night. It was so weird. So it was in the middle of the summer and I was going to go on a picnik with my two friends Linnéa and Sofia. But all of sudden, it started snowing but the snow was warm...?! So Sofia started panicking 'cause she thought that it was global warming that made the snow warm. Then out of nowhere, a huge castle shows up and we all run in there. For some reason that I can't remember, we all thought that we were going to get killed or something, so we started running around the castle like crazy...???!!! HAHA! Weird dream huh? Oh well, now I am going to watch some O.C, drink some tea and try to get well. Peace and love xx
                                                         Linnéa and I <3
                                                 Sofia <3

1 comment: