Wednesday 1 June 2011

Broken computer

The title says it all :( My computer is sadly broken so I have to use my dads. Booo :( But I will try to fix it. Also I might post up a little video when I sing later :P haha I found all these reaaaally old photos on here. I look really depressed on most of them xP
                                                    MJ´s memorial place
                                                    The day of my confirmation
                                                    Half sleeping at a hocky match
                                                   Goofing off in the car
 Early in the morning...?
                                                    Reeeaaaaallly sad after Michael died :(

These pictures are almost two years old and I know I do not look my best lol

1 comment:

  1. video cant wait! u gonna be amazin!!!!

    ReplyDelete