Saturday 25 June 2011

Midsommar 2011

Like I said, yesterday was midsommar :) My parents and I spent the day with old family friends. More people came there as well ofc. We went and had picnik and then we played games and stuff. Haha, the weather wasn't that good though. It rained a bit later on. Then towards the night it was more like partyyy ;) haha I met nice people as well. It was fun.




Here are pictures from yesterday :D haha all the "younger" people were the ones I hung out with later although I was the youngest one there :P Now I am going to sob a bit more for the greatest legend ever lived, Michael and tonight will be more partying with Julia woohoo ;)

2 comments:

  1. as a girl i can tell u that u r probably the prettiest person i have ever seen. how do u do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi
    you seem like a very sweet and honest person and i am kind off insecure and stuff so i am just wondering how u think a girl should look? what is the perfect body? do u prefer skinny or curvy? do u have any advice on how i could feel better about my body and the way i look?
    i would be thankful for answers

    ReplyDelete