Monday 20 June 2011

Make-up

Before :D

I always start with putting mascara on and then I usually like using this one because it makes my eyelashes look longer. I use it double on both the top and bottom eyelashes

Then I use this one and place it all over my face, I try smushing it down on the neck so it doesnt look fake. I want the colour to be the same colour as my skin.

Then I take this one, and I place it by my nose and under my eyes and stuff. It is pretty dark so I do not like using to much of it.

After that, I go back to making my eyes. Buying the most expensive eyeshadow isn't necassary as long as the mascara and everything else is good quality. I bought this as H&M. I use different colours depending on what I am wearing or how tan I am.

While the eyeshadow dries a bit, I make my eyebrows. I don't like it when eyebrows look really thin so I fill mine in a bit to make them more even and thicker. That way, they still look done. There is a little brush on the eyebrow pen which I use to smush it out and make it look more even.

Then I take this dipliner (I don't always use this) and place it as far down on my eye as possible. It doesn't matter if it touches my eyelashes a bit.

Lastly, I use eyeliner if necassary. I have in several different colours and I use them on different days according to the brightness of the day.

After :D hahaha

4 comments:

  1. this is SO cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what two schools are you choosing between 4 next year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. did u lke ur bording skool

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur reliii prettyyy with and without make-up

    -you know who

    ReplyDelete