Saturday 4 June 2011

No air

Hola,
 I went to town today. I am still sick but I figured that I don't see my friends down here that often and just laying in bed didn't do me any good. I met up with Astrid and we went and chilled at Starbucks. I had my classical favorite as usual :) Then we went to another starbucks and met up Lena together with two other girls called Iga and Hi-jae. That was the first time I ever met Hi-jae. On my way to the train station, I saw an old friend from 7th grade called Henry but he decided to completely ignore me LOL. Haha and on the train I bumped into an old classmate. Her and I were never super close but we had times when we hung out a bit. Now I am going to rest a but cause I don't think I can stay awake much longer..

By the way, who knew that these two good looking celebs were now dating? Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment