Tuesday 14 June 2011

Goodbye Bladins

Tomorrow is going to be the last day ever of the school I am going to at the moment. I have been waiting for this moment since day one. A lot of things have happened over the year and I can't say that it will be remembered as the best adventure. However, there will be some of it that I will miss. Mostly the few true friends I found. A special thanks to Julia who stuck with me through the entire year. I wouldn't be able to survive without her. Tomorrow is going to be the last day before we say goodbye. Hopefully Julia and I will get the chance to meet at least one more time before it is goodbye for  good. When I think back on this year, she is the one who has stuck with me through almost every memory and I will miss that a lot. Julia if you read this, then know that I am more than greatful to have experienced a small part of Bladins with you and that I am going to miss you terrily next year, wherever the two of us end up <3
The Barbie day :D

The unforgettable sleepover with Nick that maybe changed the whole year

BUDAPEST <3

3 comments:

  1. where are you going to school next year??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi I know the feeling. Without you being here the year we spent together, my life would be so different. I would be with totally different people,and wouldn't have taken myp5 without u being there. and no matter how I at times hate everything about the school we go to etc, I think it was worth it, just to meet you.
    You changed my life and I have so much love for you, you are one of my closest friends, and my bestfriend from Sweden hihii LOVEYOUUUU <3

    ReplyDelete