Friday 30 September 2011

Good Girl!!!

It is Friday, I ended five hours ago. It is weekend now woohoo and I am suppose to be laying in my bed or by the pool, exhausted from the really annoying school week but instead, I went to my room, looked over an essay a couple of times that I wrote yesterday and now I am sitting in the library actually studying even more. I have been here for over an hour, maybe even two...? I actually think this is the first time I do homework on a Friday just because I feel like it (I think my parents will be proud)... but I'm thinking that it is a good thing because then I won't have so much next week and as it looks now, my next week is going to be packed. But this cannot become a habit because nice and relaxing Friday's are good too. Anyways now I am going to continue working so I get at least a little more done. Then I'm going to get ready for tonight when I am going to go for sushi and then clubbing, exciting :)


1 comment: