Friday 30 September 2011

10 random facts about me

1. My favourite hot drinks are Chai Latte and Caramel Hot Chocolate
2. I'm kind off a dare devil, haha I do things because it seems exciting and cool.

3. Tonight I am going out to a club and PARTYYYY!!!
4. I literally feel more confortable in water than on land
5. I have a very soft side. I have a big empathy and hate to see other people hurt or alone.

6. I get sick easily :(

7. I hate cold winters with snow, slush and minus degrees
8. I LOVE internet stalking celebities and find out stuff about them xD

9. Today I miss my perfume collection more than ever :/ I have so many, but only 5 fit in my suitcase when I moved to Kenya
10. I'm really open towards people and I love getting new friends. But I love my old friends too ;D haha

No comments:

Post a Comment