Thursday 15 September 2011

Axel, 18 years old

Today I am feeling better, not good, but better not that anyone cares and I could make this post about how blood started coming out of my mouth and all the other shit but how fun would that be? So I am going to talk about this day that has felt oh, so long. I couldn't sleep last night at all! I think I fell asleep around four so I have been really tired today. Had a long and emotional conversation with my awesome English teacher. BLA BLA BLA theres so much so lets go directly to the night. My dear friend Axel turned 18 today!!! How cool?! haha but since I have been sick, I didn't get him anything. I wrote him a letter instead tss... He took out some of his friends for dinner and we went to our old classic favourite Art Café!!! I had a pasta salad, but it wasn't that good. Then we went for frozen youghurt. It was fun. Now I am in bed, chatting to Julez, Jesper, André and some others, gonna watch a movie soon and then sleep. Nightyyyy!! Oh ps, tomorrow I am also posting up a few outfits (been a while) and a picture of a bag that I bought today.
Kiss kiss <3







No comments:

Post a Comment