Thursday 1 September 2011

A guessing game

Here are two video's of me singing, yes, I tried singing really soft and quiet so the people living in the rooms next to me didn't hear so it doesn't sound that amazing but please don't judge me. Now the game is, you have to listen to the song's. I sing the two first verses in both song's (but I cheated a little in one of them) and you guys have to guess which song it is. Write you're answers below and if you want to, your email adress so I can make sure you find out if you are the winner or not but if you don't want to show your e-mail, I won't force you. The prize is still a secret, or rather a suprise :)

Here are the song's:
 Good Luck :)

3 comments:

  1. 1. Forever young - Alphaville
    2. I want it that way - Backstreet Boys

    I'm the best ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. what Linnea said :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh you have a wonderful voice. i want to sing like you. next madonna? hahaha by the way forever young is one my faveorit songs

    ReplyDelete