Tuesday 6 September 2011

Random info and an outfit

FIREFOX ISN'T WORKIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (so I am using Internet Explorer)
Today's outfit:
Shirt: Gina Tricot
Tanktop: Odd Molly
Jeans: MQ


Today is my longest school day, uuurgghhhh... I started at 8.30 and I end at 4.10. Now, however, I have a long break and then I have the last lesson of the day, Swahili!!! After school, Anna and I are going to another shopping mall called Jaja 'cause I have to send out a few postcards. Last night, I skyped with both Danielle from USA and Julia in Sweden and guess what.... Julia and her class got their own Macbooks from school. The same goes for some of my other friends in the school Borgar. Like Nicky and Bethan etc goes there. LUUUCKYYYY!!! But whatever, I love my computer anyways :)

1 comment: