Friday 16 September 2011

I heart Justin Bieber

What I don't understand is why people go in on Youtube, go in on a video, just to dislike and write nasty comments. Like Justin Bieber gets real many of those. "He's gay. he sounds like a girl. he has no talent etc etc etc"... um excuse me... PATHETIC!! Because seriously, if Justin or whoever/whatever is really that bad, then why look at the video, why comment??? Many people at my age don't like Justin Bieber, but I think they are just saying that 'cause everyone else is otherwise they wouldn't look at the video. But if someone really doesn't like him then that is ok but...
1. Don't look at his video's or listen to his music because then it is hard to convince people that you don't actually like him
2. Don't press the dislike button because if you do, it could be like Rebecca Black. She's a sweet girl (I think) but her Friday song was not a hit but she still got her own record studio because she got famous from dislike buttons and why would we want to give a bad artist a chance of becoming an actual artist?
3. DO NOT write bad comments about him because I've got news for you haters, you are only making him more famous. Now keep that job for the fans instead, k?
Anyways, I'm watching Never Say Never now. I gotta get better 'cause tonight I am going out so I am resting at the moment. But I love Justin Bieber and if anybody finds out that hes having a concert in Africa or Europe, tell me ASAP :)


2 comments:

  1. the third picture is nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I'm not a fan of him, but I don't say mean things about him just becuase I don't like his songs. I don't get why people do that...

    ReplyDelete