Saturday 24 September 2011

If life were a book, then the man who never left his home, only read one page

OK, I just got home from Masai Mara (a place in Kenya where there are wild animals and Masai's) and during the past couple of days when I haven't been blogging, I have...

1. Been driving on literally the bumpiest road in the entire world
2. Slept in a military tent
3. Showered outside while a couple of monkey's stare at me
4. Saw a wild lion attack a Zebra
5. Watched a flock of lions eat a dead antilope
6. Stood ten meters away from a crocodile
7. Danced with masai's at a masai village
8. Been chased by a monkey (I have never been so scared)
9. Had a lion head on my head
10. Had an elephant pee a waterfall right next to me
.... and a lot more... yupp... doesn't happen everyday















2 comments: