Sunday 25 September 2011

I can feel that this is going to be my unlucky day...

OK, so yesterday, everyone started puking around me because apperantly it was something with the food back in Masai Mara but I felt super!!! Then last night when everyone was started to feel good, I started feeling something. I let it pass by me however until it just got worse and worse. I tried watching a movie with the others but I could only concentrate on the pain in my stomach until I gave up and ran into the bathroom and puked. I tried laying down on the coach but everyone around me kept talking. I went to bed and fell asleep around 10!!! 10!!! I have NEVER gone to bed that early. I woke up at 12.30 and realized that I had missed brunch but I was feeling better. Pyttan and I had decided to go to Toi Market together but when I went looking for her, someone told me she had already left because she thought that I was sick. So I asked around asking if someone wanted to join me somewhere but everyone seems to be busy. Now Lena has finally agreed to go and eat brunch at Junction in ten minutes and then I might get my nails done :)
 This bussiness was going on right next to me... FRESH!!! Haha. Now I am going to meet up Lena by the gate and then I'll blog more later, Kisses <3

No comments:

Post a Comment