Sunday 25 September 2011

I just don't understand some people

Anonymous said...
it is so obvious that you are a want-to-be. Paris hilton? with the fixing the nails and everything. pathetic if you ask me.we can all see you look good so yo dont have to show it off and post revealing and other pictures of yourself and now you want a elly button peircing and showing pictures of othr people that have it? why would you do that? and then you move to africa and visit orphanages and wild animals and stuff so that you can pretend that you care when you actally dont. it is so obvious you cannot even stick to the same friends. you leave them when you get bored of them like what happened to that julia girl forexample? she suddenly isnt good enough for you anymore? think about it, and we all know now you loaded so u can stop bragging about it now  This comment is a real shock. I couldn't understand what I was reading. I don't even know what this comment is saying? It says like 100 different things here, critisicing everything I do and am. I have a question for you, if this is how you feel about me, then why on earth are you even reading my blog? It is MY blog and I am allowed to post whatever I want on here and I choose to post about my life and if you don't like the way I live my life, then go read someone else's blog?!  How the hell am I a wannabe Paris Hilton is anyway, just because I got my nails done? Maybe I got them done because I think they are prettier this way? And about me posting pictures of myself; I don't do that to show off, I do it because it is my blog and it is just normal for me to have pictures of myself on my blog, don't you think? The other pictures of the belly button piercings were already on the internet for other people to look at and take so why shouldn't I be able to use them? Now that I move to Africa has nothing to do with me pretending or faking anything. I simply wanted a change and there is nothing fake with that. Now we come into the friendship part which makes me angriest of all. HOW THE HELL did you get the idea that I ditch my friends?! Because I don't hang out with Julia anymore? She lives in Sweden, I live in Kenya so it is a little hard to hang out with her but that doesn't mean we are not friends anymore. In fact, we are best friends and nobody will replace her!!! And please tell me what I have written on here that makes me "braggy"???!!! I really damn hope that I have put the right idea into your mind because what you wrote just didn't make any sense!!! 
Julia + Marta= BFFFFFF (I miss you)

3 comments:

  1. AHHAHAHA it's funny how this person talks about you like she/he would know you. I MEAN IT'S QUITE OBVIOUS your dear hater has NO IDEA who you really are. I just see the commenter as a fucking no life jealous person, I mean, so what if someone gets their nails done??? WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU NOT post pictures of bellybutton piercings if that's what you wanna talk about?? Marta is the most genuine person you'll ever meet, and she's not the type of girl who would brag about anything she has, now, I'm really sorry if you see it that way. M I MISS YOU TOOOO !!! love you forevaaaa, visit after xmas !! (: <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Julez!! You have always been there for me and I'll always be there for you. I will see you soon, I swear!! I <3 you forever and ever!!!

    ReplyDelete