Monday 12 September 2011

Sick & Injured :(

So yesterday morning when I woke up, I could hardly walk, my foot hurt so bad and I had nooooo idea what I had done. It just wouldn't go away. Then I went for massage with Anna and the woman said that she couldn't find anything wrong in my foot, so I had to live the entire day with a painful foot. Then closer to the night, my throat started hurting a lot, so I decided to go bed early so that I would get better, but did I? NO, I woke up around 4, feeling like shit, my head was hurting, my throat was killing. I woke up again around 11, with the biggest cold ever. I went to class and embarressed myself by blowing my nose the entire time. After class I went to the nurse, she looked at my foot, which FYI still hasn't gotten any better and told me that I have to start wearing softer shoes, and it will heal faster. Then she told me to go make some tea and go to bed because otherwise I will never get better. Last week, when everyone was getting sick, including Anna and Emilia, I thought I saw lucky to be the odd one out, I didn't actually think that it would be contagious :(
Picture taken two days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment