Sunday 25 September 2011

I love Gossip Girl

Do you guys watch it? I have been watching it since it came out in what 2007, 2008? It was my favourite show ever. The first couple of seasons were amazing and now I am waiting for season 5 to come out. It comes out on the internet on Wednesday. Anyways, like I said, the first couple of seasons were honestly amazing but then it got worse, at one point I just didn't feel like watching it anymore but I still did just to do it, you know? I started watching 90210 which became my fave show and still is. But now, almost everyone from the boarding including myself just watched the first episode every made and now I remember why I fell so hard for it. Gossip Girl is AMAZING!!! LOOVE <3333




Chuck Bass, sexiest man on TV? I think yes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment