Saturday 1 October 2011

All the crazy shit I did tonight, those will be the best memories

I have been partying two nights in a row now. Yesterday was amazing. So much fun, I literally spent the entire night on the dancefloor, OH YEAH haha!! I even met a couple of German guys, just one year older than me and I exchanged numbers with one haha but we haven't talked since then tsiii... Now tonight, we kinda just went to a bar and we had planned for it to be a chill night but it didn't turn out to be so chill. We went there, orded what we wanted and as fast as we knew it, a bunch of 40 to 50 year old Chinese men were surrounding our table, talking to them was fun for a while until they didn't understand that we wanted to be alone. Even when we went and told the manager, they still came over with cakes and everything haha. I was actually going to have a date but he got caught up at work :( so we might meet next weekend or something instead. My friend Esmeralda (she goes to the school but isn't a boarding student) is sleeping over in my room tonight but she wasn't feeling to well so she is already asleep, hehe <3


Three pictures from Friday ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment