Wednesday 28 September 2011

BULLSH*T

"During a pre-trial hearing last night, Nareg Gourjian, a lawyer for Murray, claimed that Jackson was unconscious backstage before his March 2009 London news conference for his This Is It concert series, and that he appeared drunk during the announcement itself."


Yesterday was the first trial of Dr. Conrad Murray. It has been more than two years, and he is still free. Now I know many people think he is innocent but I don't! He even admitted that he was responsible, now if it was an accident or not, Michael Jackson is dead because of him. If it were to be an accident then that must be terrible for Dr. Conrad Murray to live with such a thing, but he still killed him and he has no right to go back working as a doctor, what if he did that to someone else? My beliefs have gone up and down the entire time and from being probably MJ's biggest fan, I think about this, him several times a day. I think that Dr. Conrad Murray killed Michael, on purpose. Now I might be wrong, there is a chance that I am and if the trial shows he is innocent then I deserved to be blamed but right now, I think he killed him. Prince Jackson, MJ's oldest child saw Dr. Conrad Murray giving MJ pills, not knowing that those pills would bring Michael to the grave. Michael was addicted to painkillers, he hated it and was ashamed, he didnt say that outload but he was. That is why he hired Dr. Conrad Murray as a doctor to help him stay away from the pills so why the hell would this "professional" doctor give him even more pills?! Now I just read an artical, the writing at the top is from that artical. I feel so strongly that Conrad Murray killed him now after reading it. The reason why is because he made his lawyer lie to the jury because Michael Jackson was NOT drunk during his announcement and he was NOT unconcious before it either. How can I know this, you ask? Have you guys seen This Is It? Well there they show where he walks from his car to the stage. I have seen footage of him, sober and after drinking and I can say that when he announced his concert there in London, he was without a doubt sober. So why would Conrad Murray lie about stuff if he is innocent?


He's bee dead for over two years, and I am still broken about it:

According to the Mirror, Senneff alleges that Dr Conrad Murray (when referring to Jackson) said:

"
He doesn’t have a problem. He is fine.


He was practising all night. I’m just treating him for dehydration.”

When asked if Jackson was on medication, Murray allegedly replied:

No, he is not taking anything.”

Moments later Dr Murray then allegedly said that he had given Jackson lorazepam “
to help him sleep”.

Senneff then claimed that he saw Dr Murray clearing bottles from the room.
 I love you from the bottom of my heart Michael <3

No comments:

Post a Comment