Wednesday 17 November 2010

Whatever...

Back to the 80's
Homework here and homework there... Frenc ! NOT FUN! As I got bored, as always, I took this little random picture of me. The hair... I know, I know. Today I am so tired because I sat up late last night because I had to study for a chemistry test that I am almost 100% sure of that I failed. I also went up around six because I needed to go to school. I was also at the doctor today and booked an appointment because in a couple of weeks I am having my back done :D Making it more beautiful and no, it is not plastic surgery, if that's what you think. I am just removing a couple things from it that makes my back a lot uglier than what it has to be. I do not know how to say it right. Anyways, it is almost 6 weeks left until christmas YAAAAY :D I am working on my christmas list already, what about you guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment