Wednesday 24 November 2010

EMO mood....

Today's Outfit

Sweater- Juicy Couture
Shirt- MQ
Jeans-MQ

Not the happiest girl right now! Today when I woke up, the ground was filled with snow and I am not a positive person when it comes to snow :/ It is way to cold for me and I am the type of person who wants summer all year around. But during my break, my whole class had a snowball fight and everybody was against me :( I hurt my ass aswell just a couple of minutes ago by falling off the bike. I had just been grocery shopping and there was ice in the way so the bike fell and the food and I flew off. It was not fun but my brother started laughing at me! I have a ton of homework. A French presentation and a biology test tomorrow. Not the greatest subjects but at least I get to bake for French. But it is not only this, I also have a cold and it feels like there is a bomb inside my head and it will explode any minute now. Anyways, now I have to continue study and then I have to cook some dinner.

Kiss babes!

No comments:

Post a Comment