Thursday 25 November 2010

Say it to my face !




Just got home from a looooong day of school. Haha, wow ! It has not been my day, I can tell you that. I am sick but I still forced myself to go to school because I had a French presentation and a biology test. But of course, I was so stupid to forget my cookies that I needed for French so I made a presentation without them... great that went, NOT! After school, I went to a café with Danielle, Julia and Ivan and we had chai latte and gossip a bit hehe ;) then Julia left and Danielle, Ivan and I headed for town but then Ivan started throwing snowballs at us which you can see in the pictures. No gloves on and my hands were hurting, SO BAD! Anyways, now I am going to take a bath, have a facial and then study more! I hope I will get well for tomorrow, because my mum is coming to see me and she is taking Julia and I to the Swedish Idol, Live :D (I know, a little cheezyyy)

Loooves ! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment