Sunday 21 November 2010

That's the way I roll






Sorry that I have not blogged much lately but I have been so busy. A lot of homework and I have been hanging out with some friends. Yesturday, I met up with Julia for a bit and we went to her house. My friend Ivan was there playing video games with Julia's younger brother. After that, Julia and I went to town and walked around a bit then we met Danielle. After a couple of hours sitting at McDonalds and taking some pictures, Ivan came and we all went to the cinema and watched "The Social Network". A real good movie. Then Danielle came over to my house and slept over. We watched "The Ring" and we danced around to Miley Cyrus music. hehe.... Anyways, today, I was with Danielle and we danced to music and had a video call with my msn buddy Tim. We got really hyper and after a couple hours, my friend Zach came over and then I had to go and play tennis and they both came with me to watch. It was really embarrasing because I am really bad haha ! Then we came back to my house and chilled. Watched a movie and did the usual stuff. We also got a little homework done. They just left and now I am so tired so dinner and homework is next on my list.

Adios babes !

No comments:

Post a Comment