Wednesday 3 November 2010

Day 5


Another beautiful day completed. First when I woke up, Imari and I watched PS. I love you. Great movie! When the movie finished and we had all gotten dressed, Andrea and I dropped Imari off at the airport. Now I wonder how long it will take before I see her again. After that, Andrea and I went to starbucks and I tried a new drink. I usually take the caramel hot chocolate but I tried a new type this time. It wasn't as good as the origionally one but I still liked it. After that we picked Max up from pre-school. We went home, ate lunch and then Andrea had to work so Max and I went to a public swimming pool. After a couple hours, Andrea came with Olivia and Jakob. While they swam, I sunbathed and I have a lot more colour now. When it started to get dark outside, Andrea had to go to some class so I watched the kids. We ate mac 'n' cheese and read a couple of stories but then I had to put them to bed. Jakob had difficulty falling asleep so when Andrea got home, he was still awake. But I think that I am going to go to bed now aswell. Big day tomorrow! Hollywood+Beverly Hills!!!! It is going to be awesome :D

No comments:

Post a Comment