Monday 1 November 2010

Day 3




Day 3 is completed. Laying in bed next to prettiest little Olivia. I have not seen her all day because she has been to school and I have been out. I woke up a little later than what I have the other days. After breakfast, Andrea and I went to preschool and picked up Max. Then we biked downtown and ate lunch at a healthy sandwich place. Then we walked around and looked at some stores. Then Andrea drove me down to the beach and I was there for a bit more than an hour and then I walked around on the beach and looked a bit in some other stores. Saw a really nice Guess bag that I might buy later. After that I went back to the house and had a little nap and then Andrea, Max and I went to the beach and met some of Andrea's friends and had a big campfire. It was really nice. But now I am going to go sleep so adios chica's !

No comments:

Post a Comment