Thursday 4 November 2010

Day 6





AMAZING DAY! Probably the best one so far. When I woke up, Max was the only one there. Andrea was with Jacob and Olivia in school. When she got home around 11, Andrea and I drove all the way to Hollywood. WOW! It was such an amazing experience. A really cool place. I saw all the stars in the ground and I even kissed Michael Jackson's star. I looked through souvenir stores. We ate at Hard Rock Café and I got myself a T-shirt. Then we went into Hooters and I got a picture with one of the workers there... hehe. We even drove to get a better view of the Hollywood sign. After that we went to Beverly Hills. Andrea met an old friend and I went shopping. Got some new stuff at Victoria's Secret. I even saw the boss of Teen Vogue while I was looking around in Valentino. How cool is that? Had a caramel frapuccino at starbucks and then Andrea and I ate at a Mexican resturant. It was goood. Anyways, now I am as tired as I can be. Leaving again in two days... BUHU :'( Wish I could stay longer.

TTYL xx

1 comment:

  1. You look so happy next to MJ's star...(=
    3 more days and we'll meet<3 you r gonna have a biiiiig jetlag, but u better come to school on monday!!!(;
    XOOO

    ReplyDelete