Tuesday 30 November 2010

Nobody said it was easy

I'm so sick, sick of everything! Sick of the winter. It only started last week but the cold is getting to my nerves so bad. I'm sick of Sweden, it is so depressing. I do not know what it is but something about it makes me not like it!!!! I'm sick of being around immature people all day who don't have a care in the world and just don't want to grow up. I'm sick of being miles away from most of my friends, the friends who are actually true! I'm sick of homework because it is to much and it takes to much of my time! But most of all, I am sick of people who are so fake. People who think that they can do whatever they want because they can't feel for others. Pretend to be you're BFF and then stab you in the back for whatever reason. It's so unnecassary to do something like that, I don't understand why so many people are like that? It's like too many people are born without hearts? I wish that I was smarter and could see through people easier so I would know who's real and who isn't. At least I know I still have some people I can rely on. Friends who have always been and always will be by my side. They know who they are and I am so thankful that I have them. They guide me through life and help me do right when I do wrong. Here are some of them:




1 comment:

  1. :( do you feel like this every day Marta??? how can you be sick of winte?!?!!! second best time of the year :P "don't worry about a thing. every little thing is gonna be alright" Three Little Birds - Bob MArley :)

    ReplyDelete