Tuesday 2 November 2010

Day 4





Today I had a wonderful day. I even got a tan :D It started off with Andrea and I dropping Olivia and Jakob off in school and then we went and picked a girl up who has come all the way over here from Germany and we went to Laguna Beach. The view was so nice. It was beautiful and the houses were so cute. A place that I would LOVE to live in and hopefully will in 2-3 years. We ate at Taco Bell and went swimming in the ocean. Looked in a couple of stores; I bought gloves at GAP and visted Andrea's friend. After that we drove to the airport and picked up Imari. She helped taking care of me when I was a little child and lived in Singapore. I was so happy to see her and some tears came. When we got home, Imari and I took a walk by the beach and looked through some stores. I bought a Guess bag... Love it !

1 comment: