Friday 5 November 2010

Day 7


Claire's

Forever 21

My second last day is complete. Leaving tomorrow :( WHY did this week have to go by so fast???!!! It feels like only yesturday I was on the flight over here. Tomorrow another long flight. 14 hours. Movies, music and sleep will make that time pass. Anyways, today has been more a relaxation day. This morning after Andrea dropped her kids of at school, she drove me to Newport beach which isn't far away at all. I walked around there a bit and looked at beautiful houses by the beach and swam in the ocean. It was nice. Then I went back to the house and had a little nap. When Olivia, Jacob and Max came back from school, we all went out. Jacob took a friend with him; Sonja. She was so cute and talked a lot. Max, Jacob, Sonja and Andrea went to a playground while Olivia and I went shopping. Olivia bought two books and I bought nailpolish and eye liner at Claire's and a vest and a ring at Forever 21. Love it ! When we all came home, we ate chicken and then we all ate some candy. Now I am tired and so not ready to go home. I have decided that sometime within four years, I am moving down here. I saw a house by the beach in Newport beach that I would want to live in and a school that my future kids will be going too.... hehe!! Dreams come true sometimes, don't they??

No comments:

Post a Comment