Tuesday 9 November 2010

Olivia Nordanåker


I miss you, I need you ! It has been too long, way too long since I saw you. You came to Sweden but I went to California. California was amazing but it would be so much better if you were there with me. We talked on the phone a couple times but it wasn't enough. Right now, I am sitting here alone in my house thinking back to all our memories. I have always been moving around the world to different countries and when I finally moved to Sweden, you moved away. Why is it that no matter what we do, we are never together? You are my friend, my best friend and you have always been there for me for as long as I can remember and it shouldn't be like this. We should be with each other more often. Meet at least a couple times a week, not only a few weeks per year. We see each other almost everyday during the summer holidays but it still isn't enough. I can't believe it has been over three months since I last saw you... It's not ok! I miss you too much! I miss just sitting and laughing for hours at nothing! I miss telling you about him. I miss saying what she said. I miss jumping on my trampoline with you. I miss our The Sims moments. I miss listening to music, both good and bad and just dance around like two crazy people. I miss going out for walks with you two in the morning. I miss all the times when we tried going for a jog. I miss renting movies with you. I miss everything so much! Every memory we have are the best. I love you and I am so greatful that I have you even though we do not see each other that often. You were there for me when I had no other and I will always be thankful for that. Olivia, we have to meet soon. I will go insane otherwise!

No comments:

Post a Comment