Saturday 8 October 2011

Last night

Last night was pretty crazy. First, the entire (high)school went to this African concert with the school. It was OK, some songs were good, others were a little weird. Then Emilia, Anna, Yenjaa and I went to a house party to Emilia's friend. It was fun at first, I met a lot of people and stuff but in the end it didn't turn out that well, so we went back to school. I chilled at Yenjaa's room for a few minutes and then I went to Anna. Tonight we are going to a club, and some of the people we met yesterday are going too. Pretty awesome, and it is going to be an event at the club which makes it even more awesome. I didn't take any pictures last night but someone else maybe did, so I will see if I'll post any up or not. I'll blog later :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment