Thursday 27 October 2011

Kenyan Answers

Anonymous said...
how often do you talk to your friends and family in sweden? do you ever miss them? are you happy you left?   I talk to them every now and then. I am actually skyping with my brother right this moment. I am very thankful that I got the oppertunity to spend this time in Kenya because I feel like I'm learning a lot and I get to see a whole a new culture, but of course there are times when I wish I was with my family and friends in Europe.
Anonymous said...
FOr how long are you staying? has the bombing settled down?  I'm staying most likely for two years, if not then I'll only stay until May. The bombing has settled down in Nairobi and they caught a guy who admitted that he was responsible for it all but it has been another bombing today in the North part of Kenya.
Anonymous said...
How is the situation today?  Well that depends on what you mean on the "situation". If you look back on the history with the economy and stuff, it is much better. Compare to Europe, it is a lot poorer and it is clear that people don't earn as much money but because of that, people don't waste as much either. Everything is also really cheap here. As I have written about recently and stood a lot about in the news papers, it has been a few bombings here and theres conflict between Somalia and Kenya but I am hoping that will calm down soon. 
meeeeeeeeeeee said...
how are the parties? looks pretty sick on your pictures? do you think it is worth going on vacation too?  Yeah, the parties are pretty sick here but sometimes it can get pretty lame. The best parties are when theres an event and A LOT of people show up. Yes I really do think that this is a vacation place because there is just so much to see.
Anonymous said...
what are some of the things u miss? A bathtub, my perfume collection, my friends, family, and a pair of shoes that I am hoping my mother will bring with her when she comes and visits me.
osumone said...
U shud crop the second picture and make it ur header. ;P  Haha, maybe sometime :P

No comments:

Post a Comment