Thursday 13 October 2011

You spin me 'round like a record

Went to Junction today with Anna, Emilia, Yanjaa and Alice. First we took out money that we should bring with us to Mombasa. LEAVING TOMORROW WOOP WOOP!!!! Anyways, then we went to Nakumatt and bought a shit load of junk food (but we need more concidering the fact that the train there is 12 hours and we get no food nor sleep). After that, we went and ate at this AMAZING resturant called Art Cáfe. The food is like the best thing ever, had pasta with pesto and chicken. Sooooo good. We got a new girl at the boarding school but I haven't really had the chance to speak to her yet. I've only introduced myself so far. Now I am trying to have a skype conversation with Jesper and Julia but it isn't going too well, haha FAIL is the perfect word for it tzz... anyways, good night babes <3



No comments:

Post a Comment