Sunday 9 October 2011

The Loft

Last night was amazing. We went to a nightclub called The Loft. I have been there before but last night was like 100000 times better. I didn't have much money with me however but my friend worked there so I got in for free :) oh yeah! The beginning was a little lame but that was because we went there so early but then it really went on. As always, we met a bunch of people. We danced and hung out with randoms the entire night + some of the people I met on Friday were there, one guy who I exchanged numbers with came for my sake. Tihii. Today however, I have been really tired but the night was TOTALLY worth it :) I can't wait for next time I go there. On Friday we are going to Mombasa for vacation. EXCITMENT!!
 
Two really sweet girls I met

Manda, Axel, Christoffer, Michelle <3

Ida, Linnea, Emelie, Josephine <3

Georgeous babes, Brandten and Esme <3

Me and the guy I met on Friday

1 comment:

  1. the blonde guy in the second picture is really cute :)

    ReplyDelete