Wednesday 5 October 2011

Poetry

Something you guys don't know about me; I love writing. Poetry, books, lyrics... I have been wondering for a while if I should put up a poem that I have written here and now I have decided to do it. I would appriciate some feedback.
Here it is:

If I could choose to live forever, I would do it for me
I would travel around the world until there is nothing left to see
I would make all mistakes until I get it right
I would join all the battles until I win the fight
I would follow every dream that I didn’t succeed
I would go for what I want and not what I need
I would only care to make myself proud
I would do all the things that are not allowed
I would get a pair of wings and learn how to fly
I would tell the world, its one last good bye
I would make a machine to go back in time
To the life that I am living, the life that is mine
Because I won’t live forever, and I know that today
So from this breath until my last, I will live in every possible way

1 comment: