Thursday 13 October 2011

Rainy day

Today is a really annoying day. I do not even have good reasons; well I kind off do. The first thing is that it is rainy and cold... ok not cold compair to many other countries but it is cold for being Africa. I woke up at 8 and I was exhausted, could hardly get out of bed but the good thing about boarding school is that I can take a power nap between the lessons. I am sitting in Swahili right now, reading over a couple of words. I end after this, then I am going to go make myself look pretty and then Anna, Emilia and I are going out for dinner at a place called Art Café. We use to go there all the time but we haven't been there since Axel turned 18 which was like, forever ago.

I wanted to post some pictures from last time I was there but the internet in this classtoom is very slow at the moment, so that will have to wait...
I at least managed to get this picture up. Would die for starbucks right now... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment