Saturday 5 November 2011

Last night

Last night was reallllyyyy fun... it started with Anna, Emilia, Yanjaa, Fro, Brandten, Esme and I went to an Italian resturant. I had risotto with seafood, it was so good, I almost cried. Then Esme's new boyfriend came (they made it official last night) and he joined us for a little... Then we went over to a nightclub close by called Casablanca and a lot of people from my boarding school showed up which was pretty awesome. Then Morris (the guy that I am previously dating) came with his friend Raphael. It was good to see them again. Then when we came home, we chilled by the pool a bit, and then I went to Anna's room and hung out with her for a bit. I came to my room, and as fast as I looked at my phone, Max and Morris both texted me and wouldn't stop. I went to bed around 4 so today I have been pretty tired. Been looking at some stores, but trying to save money now. Tonight I am going to Casablanca again, I can't wait :) hihi
 Since no one took pictures yesterday (to my knowledge), I can post any up but I will show you guys these two pictures from another nightclub, can't remember where exactly though xD

No comments:

Post a Comment