Sunday 6 November 2011

Good Morning

Last night was craaaaazyyyyy!!! At first, Brandten came over, and she helped me get dressed and stuff, then we went over to Anna's room with Alice and hung out there for a short while. Then we went on the schoolbus with a bunch of other people, that drove us to Casablanca. The first hour was pretty lame but when people started coming and the music got turned up, it got crazy. I embarrassed myself a bit however, but we don't have to get into that. I danced like crazy with my friends. After a while, Morris and Raphael showed up, they were there for an hour or two before I left back to school. When we got back, I went with a bunch of people and sat my the pool. Someone started playing the guitar and we all sang along, Wonderwall, I'm yours and I want you back. After an hour or something, Brandten and I went to my room, 'cause she was gonna sleep there. We stayed up until like 3 (not that late) and gossiped about everything. Now it is sadly Sunday which means the seriousness starts tomorrow :( I have sooooo much homework this week so I am going to have to study hard. My sunday is going to be spent in my room with my books, studying... have a good Sunday everyone :)


This is me, after a long rocking weekend. Really tired... haha

1 comment: