Saturday 26 November 2011

I feel like stomach is gonna fall out of my butt

Ok, I feel really bad. Or not bad but my stomach really hurts :/ So I am just going to lay in my bed until dinner and then I am going to The Loft tonight, it is going to be amazing. Last night was awesome. First, Anna, Emilia, Yanjaa, Alice and I went out for dinner with Esme to celebrate her birthday. We ate pizza and I got one for free which I took with me home haha. Then we all went to watch Breaking Dawn, it was seriously fab!!!! I met this really hot chick there as well which kinda blew my mind away haha. After that, we all went to a club called Que Pasa, our friend Ebba joined us. We danced all night and met a bunch of people. Hehe. Anna and Esme slept over in my room, we gossiped like half the night and then woke up at 12.30. We went to eat breakfast at Java but it was gross (partly cause of my stomach ache). Now it is time for me to rest :)

Me right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment