Saturday 12 November 2011

Awesome day/night

I don't have time to blog much now because I am soon going to go to an Indian shopping mall but lets just say that  yesterday was amazing. First I went shopping with my friends Brandten and Alice. Then Anna and Emilia came by. We bumped into Riz and then Ellen and Linnea. Later, Brandten, Alice, Emilia, Anna and I went to Toi Market, I almost bought a pair of shoes, but didn't. Instead I bought a couple of movies. Then at night, Anna, Emilia, Fanny, Ebba and Lovisa and I went out for dinner aat Osteria. Then we get a phone call from a girl from our school and she said that no one from the school had gotten into the nightclub they were suppose to go to. We however decided to try and guess what WE GOT IN. Imagine how jealous everyone else was. Haha, it was so amazing. We danced all night, and we met these 3 Kenyan girls that we danced with for hours. Then we started talking to some Indian guys. On the way home we listened to 90's music like Aqua an Britney Spears. Such a worth night :D
This picture is of Brandten and I, they have Christmad decorated Junction and it was so cute, hehe <3

No comments:

Post a Comment