Sunday 20 November 2011

Asante sana, squash banana

Have you guys seen the movie "Out of Africa" ? The one with Meryl Streep. Well it is about a woman called Karen Blixen who lived in Africa a looong time ago yaddayaddayadda, don't feel like explaining it, watch the movie instead. But my mother and I went to her house today which is now a museum about her. It was so cool, I could picture her so well being in that house. Her house was beautiful. Then outside in the garden there was a Christmas market. I bought beautiful earrings (I'll show them later) and organic lip balm. My mama bought a beautiful canvas which was shaped as a heart. After that we went to the giraff center. It was a nice day. Now we are probably going to go and eat somewhere, not sure where yet though but we'll see.

Pictures are coming up later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment