Thursday 29 December 2011

We are the world

Hooooolaaaahhhhh people. On Tuesday, I took the train up to Bromölla to visit Linnea. It was so nice to see her again. We looked around a bit in stores, Linnea bought the Loverdose perfume (lucky her) while I left empty handed. We bought ben & jerry's and louds of candy. We watched A Cinderella Story and a couple of episodes of American horror story. We also took a stroll around Bromölla. Yesterday, she came over to my house, we also took a stroll around where I live, and had cookies and watched American Horror Story and Skins. They are both so good. We are going to take the bus to town soon where I will be going to the dentist and then meet up with Julia. Linnea is going to take the train back to her place :/ in two days when it is New Years, she will be back though, 'cause then I am having a few friends over. Cheers ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment