Monday 19 December 2011

Had an awesome day

I have been so happy today. Everything has been wonderful. I woke up around 8 and went to the airport with my parents. There I met Axel which was very suprising. We happened to take the same flight to Sweden. When we landed, my brother picked us up with the car and drove us to this resturant where we had lunch. I had a toast with chevre, honey and onion. When we were all done, we drove to our house that I haven't seen since August. I unpacked, and freshened up before taking the bus into town. I walked to my old school where I met up Amanda. It was so good to see her, tears were falling down and we hugged for minutes. Then Amanda called Julia and asked her to meet up so we started wandering to the place where we were going to meet Julia (she had no idea that I was going to come). On the way, Amanda and I bumped into Nicky, I was soooo glad to see her and I hugged her for ages before she had to run and meet her mama. Then Julia comes and when she sees me, she stops and drops her chin in the ground. She just stands looking at me in shock for like a minute before she starts laughing her head off. "This can't be happening. This is a dream" she kept saying and when we hugged, I could hardly believe that I was with Julia, one of the most amazing people I have ever met. So the three of us, wandered off to Espresso House where I drank a Chai Latte. After that, we biked to Jesper's apartment but got lost on the way, and we rang like 100 different doorbells haha. When we finally got the right house, I hid behind it and when he opened it and found Julia and Amanda standing there, he was just like "What the hell are you guys doing here?" and that is when I jump out screaming suprise, and my wonderful Jesper almost got a heartattack and couldn't believe that I was actually there; something I could hardly believe it myself. We were there for a while and just hung out. After that, Julez took off and I went to Amanda's house and was there for a short time. Then I took the bus to a place called Hyllie where I picked my sister up from the trainstation. It was really nice to see her again. We all went home and ate dinner and now my sis and I are playing The Sims 3! Haha GEEKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment