Saturday 31 December 2011

My 2011

Did you fall in love this year?
Hell to the no ;)
Did you do something you have never done before?
Lived in Africa, had a real summer job, etc
The friend you missed the most this year?
Danielle <3333 and when I moved to Africa, I missed Julia, Amanda and Jesper too <3 Then I miss my Linnea and Linnea :)
A new friend this year?
Amanda, Anna, Emilia, Yanjaa, Esmeralda
The best memory this year?
The trip to Budapest with my last class. The move to Kenya.
Best movie of the year?
Breaking Dawn, One Day, Tangled
Best tv show of the year?

90210, American Horror Story, Pretty Little Liars
Which song will remind you of year 2010?
Give me everything tonight- Pitbull, I adore, Mi amore- Colour me Badd
Biggest mistake of the year?
I don't know actually
Vacations you went on this year?

Spain, Budapest, England, Dubrovnik, Zurich a million times, Mombasa
Were you happier this year than the previous years?
Yes! I've been happy this year.
Dates that you will remember?
20th of August, when I moved to Kenya
Any goals you wish to achieve in year 2012?

I haven't come up with any yet HAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment