Friday 16 December 2011

Look what my parents got me :)

I went to town with my parents today and as lucky as I am, they bought me Justin Bieber's Christmas album, I'm listening to it as I write. It is so good, his voice is amazing, I like die. Anyways, today was really cozyyy, first my mother and I went to our old family friend named Mika and drank tea with her. Then we went to Starbucks, something that I have been craving for ever since I moved to my beloved Nairobi. After that we met up with my dad, we went shopping for a bit, tried on some perfumes and then we bought the CD :P Then we went to something called "Singing tree" which was a Christmas tree with a bunch of kids sitting in it singing Christmas carols, it was cute hehe. After that we went to this lounge where we took a few drinks before taking the train home which we are now, my mother is making dinner right now: Risotto with seafood, praise the lords :D hehe


<3<3<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment