Saturday 18 December 2010

Sick

Oh Joy! What a great start on my christmas holiday (sarcasm). Today I was suppose to go and visit my friends Linnea and Linnéa but today when I woke up, I had pain everywhere. My throat has been hurting now for a couple of days but today is worse than any day. I keep sneezing and head is heavier than ever. I got a feeling that I am going to have to drug myself with medication today (not literally). Well one good thing has happened. Yesturday Olivia came and I saw her for a short while last night. It has been forever. Now we have three weeks together !! Going to be AWESOME :D Well now I am going to sleep and try to get better.

Bye babes xx

A picture of my sister and I that was taken during my christmas break last year in Egypt. Also a good example of a place that I would want to be in right now!!

1 comment:

  1. yeaa same thing here...I'm really sick aswell, but you know I just realized that we might see each other like in three weeks(!!!!!!!!!!!!!),(when the school starts, and when I'm seventeen!!!) ..... not good.
    and your phone doesn't work so you can't text me and my internet doesn't work properly............
    do you have skype? xxxxx :ss (:

    ReplyDelete